We are proud of what we are able to do for our customers. We aim to let our finished projects speak for themselves. In addition, we cultivate our business relationships with our clients. Our services are based on what you would like to have done to your home. Below is a list of the areas that we typically work on. If you have any questions about what we do and how we can help you, please call us at 504-656-2227.
- Residential and Commercial Renovations
- Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations
- Custom Trim Work
- Ceramic, Wood and Stone Flooring
- Water, Fire and Termite Restoration
- Vinyl Siding
Cajun Restoration & Renovation
12266 Hwy 23
Belle Chasse, LA 70037
Phone: 504-656-2227, 504-442-0805
A Division Of Cajun Restoration & Renovation
Licensed and Insured. Installing the finest roof in the industry.
- Commercial Roofing
- Residential Roofing
- Storm Repair
- GAF Weather Stopper Roofer
- In House Experts to work with Insurance Adjusters
What We Do:
- We take it down to the decking, pull all the nails, re-nail the decking and we do not roll new felt over old.
- We do not use rubber pipe jacks; we use only lead pipe jacks. Rubber pipe jacks break down after about four years, causing leaks.
- We paint all of the roof accessories to match the color of the shingles (will provide photo).
- We are GAF certified. Only about 6 percent of roofing contractors throughout the nation are GAF certified.
- We install the finest roofs in the industry.
- We take your roof down to the plywood decking and re-nail the entire deck at no charge. It is just how we do business.
- We use a synthetic underlayment called GAF TIGER PAW, which is 10 times stronger than conventional 30-pound felt. It also allows the decking to breathe.
- We also use GAF Storm Guard Valley Protection, an ice and water shield, in all of our valleys, around dormer windows and the plumbing and pipe penetrations.